Effective Date: Friday, January 26, 2024.
Purpose of the Website:
Our website is dedicated to capturing and analyzing electronic communications to develop and update anti-spam applications. This includes, but is not limited to, comments, account usage and creation, website visits, interactions with embedded links, and forum submissions.
Data Capture and Usage:
- Collection of Information:
- We collect data from your interactions on our website to improve anti-spam measures.
- Information collected includes, but is not limited to, text input, metadata, and usage patterns.
- Use of Collected Data:
- The data captured on our site is primarily used for the development and enhancement of anti-spam applications.
- This may involve using the data to train AI models and develop rule-based anti-spam algorithms.
- Data may be stored, analyzed, and processed to improve the effectiveness of our anti-spam solutions.
- bringmehoney.com takes reasonable steps to avoid capturing legitimate user data however despite our best efforts some user data may make it into our databases/exports and may be released to the public. If you believe your data made it here, it could be that your machine has been infected by malware or your data may have been stolen and posted here. You can remove this data (see Data Removal Requests).
Transparency and Notification:
- All major pages and posts on our website display a lightly obfuscated message to inform visitors that the site is intended for spam capture and analysis. This message is designed to be understandable while deterring automated spam activities.
Data Removal Requests:
- If you believe that your data was accidentally submitted to our website and you are not a spam entity, you can request the removal of your data from future datasets.
- To request data removal, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will process your request promptly, ensuring that your data is excluded from future analysis and datasets.
Changes to This Policy:
- Any changes will be posted on our website, along with an updated effective date.
- Your continued use of the website after any changes indicates your acceptance of the new terms.